Morgan's Brooklyn Barbecue
Share a pig roast dinner at Morgan's Brooklyn Barbecue
Savor Texas-style suckling pig carved tableside by Chef Cenobio Canalizo with sides and dessert
Celebrate the good times with a private feast featuring a roasted suckling pig at Morgan's Brooklyn Barbecue. You'll indulge in a Texas-style barbecue spread highlighted by a tender, roasted pig smoked "low and slow" in a fire pit, carved tableside by Chef Cenobio Canalizo with his deft knife skills. You'll also get an appetizer, three seasonal side dishes, dessert, and a non-alcoholic beverage to round out your meal. Or for an extra US$25 per person, bourbon aficionados can sample up to three different kinds of bourbons with their meal. Plus, you'll chat with the chef to learn tips for preparing and carving a roasted pig. Exclusively for Mastercard® cardholders.
Feasting on fabulous barbecue fare with your favorite foodies.
- Bite into a roasted pig feast at Morgan's Brooklyn Barbecue
- Get an appetizer, sides, drink, and dessert
- Chat with the chef and garner culinary tips
- Experience is available through December 31, 2020
- Experience must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance
- Total cost with bourbon flight is US$157 per person, including tax and gratuity
- If the bourbon flight is chosen, it cannot be combined with the non-alcoholic option
- Experience is for 4 to 8 people
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete