Learn how to master the grill with La Reina de la Brasa
Pick up grilling and beverage pairing pro tips from master chef, Alejandro Zárate
Turn up the heat on your grilling skills with an immersive workshop led by Mexico City chef, Alejandro Zárate. Spend a few hours mastering the fine art of cooking over an open flame. On the menu: roasted artisanal sausage and rosemary potatoes; roasted beef with sauce; low and slow lamb, beef, or pork; seasonal fruit with spicy honey; and other crowd-pleasing dishes. Learn how to perfectly round out your meal with instruction on wine and beer pairings. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Taking your grill skills to the next level in Mexico City with fellow open-flame enthusiasts.
- Learn proper ingredient preparation
- Try new grilling techniques under the guidance of a grill master
- Sample beer and wine pairings
- Experience is available until 27 June 2020
- Experience must be booked at least 3 weeks in advance
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Experience is valid for 8–16 people
- Experience is valid for guests 18 years and older
- Drinks and food additional to those described in the menu are not included
- Comfortable and non-slip shoes are recommended
- Hair should be picked-up, if possible
- We recommend to park in the parking lots near the venue. There is a public parking lot half a block from the venue
- Starters - Artisanal sausage with pickled rosemary potatoes; smoked cheese with slices of Poblano or avocado toast
- Main courses - Grilled seasonal vegetables with homemade condiments; roast to taquear (thin-cut beef to taquear with roasted sauce); low & slow of the day (medium piece with artisan Rub in slow cooking
- Dessert - Roasted seasonal fruit with spiced dressing.
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased