The Lobby Lounge at Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
Eat like a local at Shangri-La's The Lobby Lounge in Singapore
Sample authentic Singaporean food with a refined twist at an afternoon tea or lunch buffet
Savour Singaporean cuisine through a special culinary experience at The Lobby Lounge in Singapore's Shangri-La Hotel. If you're looking for something sweet, opt for the afternoon tea, during which you'll be served local delicacies—such as kueh, baos, and pastries—on a traditional three-tiered stand along with your choice of iconic local beverages such as Milo Dinosaur and Chin Chow.
If you're looking for more, check out the Heritage Pop-Up, where you can sip unlimited prosecco and sample authentic hawker dishes in a lunch with one signature main course and a buffet of side dishes. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Savouring authentic Singaporean flavours in a luxurious setting with fellow food enthusiasts.
- Sample Singapore's rich culinary legacy
- Savour afternoon tea and local delicacies
- Indulge in a buffet lunch of traditional hawker fare
- Experience is available 1 January to 31 December 2020
- Afternoon tea is available Monday–Friday
- Heritage pop-up is available the last Saturday and Sunday of every month
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Experience is not available on the eve of or during public holidays
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted