The Church Bar & Restaurant
Savour dinner with a side of history at The Church
Indulge in a three-course meal, complete with wine and entertainment in this historic building
Dine and dance in the same room where Handel practiced his "Messiah" and Arthur Guinness was married in 1761 at The Church Bar & Restaurant. Housed in an 18th-century church complete with an organ and stained glass, this restaurant offers delicious food and classic cocktails amidst an unrivaled atmosphere. You and a guest will be greeted with glasses of prosecco before taking your seats for a three-course dinner, complete with your choice of wine and traditional Irish music and dancing. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Savouring a delicious Irish meal in a spectacular setting with your favourite dining companion.
- Spend an evening surrounded by Irish history at The Church Bar & Restaurant
- Enjoy each course with the perfect wine
- Soak up traditional Irish entertainment
- Experience is available Sunday through Thursday
- Live entertainment takes place from 7–9 p.m.; latest seating is 7 p.m.
- Experience has a minimum of 2 and maximum of 6 people per group
- Participants must be 18 years old or older
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Wine choices include Sauvignon blanc, Pinot grigio, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Merlot
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted
The Church Café Bar and Restaurant | Dublin, Ireland