Savour a two-course gourmet meal at Bea in Barangaroo House
Share a special chef's selection menu for lunch or dinner at the freshly Hatted restaurant
Head to award-winning restaurant Bea for an indulgent two-course meal, featuring elegant-yet-unfussy dishes from executive chef Tom Haynes. At the culinary hot spot in Barangaroo House, dine on a menu unavailable to the general public, showcasing fresh Australian produce wood-fired to perfection. Designed for Mastercard's logo of Optimism and Passion, first enjoy an off-menu welcome cocktail, Summer Spritz (42 Below vodka, passion fruit liqueur, passion fruit puree, citrus, prosecco). Then enjoy a shareable main course with savoury sides and either an entrée or a dessert. Plus, the chef will deliver and explain each dish to you in detail. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Sharing a meal at premiere restaurant recently awarded a Hat from the Australian Good Food Guide with fellow gastronomes.
- Sit down for a two-course lunch or dinner at Bea
- Receive a Mastercard Signature Cocktail upon arrival
- Dine on generous portions of fine seasonal cuisine
- Meet the chef and learn about each exclusive dish
Experience is available upon reservation, until 1 December 2020
Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
Price listed is for US$57 per person
Experience is for 2 to 6 guests
Experience is for ages 18 and older
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete