Learn how to make Roberta's famous wood-fired pizza
Prepare the dough, sauce, and mozzarella from scratch during a workshop led by a master pizzaiolo
Elevate your cooking techniques with a pizza-making class at Roberta's. You'll head to the new Culver City location for a hands-on course in crafting Brooklyn's finest pizza from scratch. Under the guidance of a master pizzaiolo, you'll toss your own dough, blend the sauce, prepare fresh mozzarella, and finally, assemble your pizza. Bake your masterpiece in Roberta's proprietary wood-fired oven. Then, indulge in your personalized, pizza creation. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Learning the techniques used by master pizza-makers alongside fellow food fanatics.
- Attend a pizza-making workshop at Roberta's
- Learn how to make dough, sauce, and fresh mozzarella from scratch
- Bake your pizza using the restaurant's oven, and savor the final product
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price is valid for US$150 per person
- Experience is valid for 6 to 10 guests
- Experience is for ages 15 and older
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete