Make malasadas from scratch at Pipeline Bakeshop & Creamery
Create the classic Hawaiian confections in a private workshop and take home a box of treats
Take a private malasada-making workshop at Pipeline Bakeshop & Creamery. You'll head to Honolulu's famous bakery, known as the number-one malasada shop in Hawaii, for a crash course in preparing these sweet, doughnut-like treats. After frying up a fresh batch of these decadent delights, you'll build your own Instagram-worthy malasada sundae with original Malafrozada ice cream containing malasada bits and sugar throughout for a palate-pleasing texture. Plus, you'll bring home a bounty of Pipeline's treats, including more malasadas, cookies, malasada bread pudding, and their signature Cake Bombs. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Preparing Hawaii's favorite malasadas from scratch while the bakery is closed to the public.
- Learn how to make malasadas during a private session at Pipeline Bakeshop & Creamery
- Create a malasada sundae
- Receive a box of Pipeline's best treats
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$125 per person
- Experience is valid for 2 to 6 guests
- Experience is for ages 6 and older
- Please note, one child must be accompanied by 2 adults
- Price is inclusive of gratuity
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete