Indulge in a private caviar and champagne tasting at Marchesa
Relax in the Savarin Room as the executive chef pairs off-menu caviars with flutes of bubbly
Get a taste of the good life with someone special as you dine on caviar and bubbly at Chicago's luxurious Marchesa restaurant. Take in the elegant atmosphere as you're escorted to a table in the private Savarin Room, known for its picture window overlooking the kitchen. There, you'll be presented with three domestic caviars paired with three flutes of bubbly, progressing from sparkling wine to champagne. The pairing is designed and prepared by executive chef Didier Durand, who will share his insights into the origins and flavors of each component. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Rewarding yourselves with caviar and bubbly in Marchesa's private Savarin Room.
- Taste three off-menu caviars paired with three glasses of champagne
- Unwind in the chic Savarin Room
- Meet Marchesa's Executive Chef and learn the story behind the menu
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$135 per person
- Experience is valid for 2 to 10 guests
- Experience is for ages 21 and older
- Price is inclusive of gratuity
- Experience available in French, Croatian, and Italian upon request
- If the Savarin Room is not available, guests will be seated in the main dining area
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete