Citizen Public House & Oyster Bar
Learn to prepare oysters with one of Boston's best shuckers
Try your hand at oyster shucking, then sit down to a seafood tower and a glass of cava
Grab some friends and polish your oyster-shucking skills together during a unique dining event at Citizen Public House & Oyster Bar. You'll be joined by renowned in-house shucker Fabio—named Boston's Best Shucker—for an in-depth introduction to the intricate world of New England shellfish. After learning how to shuck like a pro, you and your guests will savor a gourmet seafood tower stocked with local oysters, clams, crab, lobster, mussels, shrimp, seaweed salad, and sauces along with a round of cava, a chilled sparkling wine.
Shucking oysters with your friends, then celebrating with fresh seafood and cava.
- Meet one of Boston's top oyster shuckers for a private lesson
- Learn about the intricacies of New England shellfish
- Toast your success with a seafood tower and a glass of cava
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$75 per person
- Experience is valid for 2 to 12 guests
- Experience is for ages 21 and older
- Price is inclusive of gratuity
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete