Indulge in bean-to-bar Hawaiian chocolate and fine wine pairings
Join a chocolate sommelier at Mānoa Chocolate for an exclusive private tour and tasting
Discover the amazing flavors of Hawaiian chocolate on a guided tour and tasting at the Mānoa Chocolate factory. Follow a chocolate sommelier as they lead you on a private tour of the factory where you will learn about the farming process of turning cacao beans into chocolate bars. Plus, you'll get to sample fresh cacao fruit (when it's in season). After the tour, sit down to a sampling of the chocolatier's varieties, each one thoughtfully paired with a fine wine to bring out the chocolate's complex flavors. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Tasting exquisite Hawaiian bean-to-bar chocolate with your friends with sweet tooths.
- Take a private tour of a chocolate factory when it's closed to the public
- Learn how chocolate goes from bean to bar
- Indulge in more than 10 types of chocolate and four to five wine pairings
- Experience must be booked at least 5 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$110 per person
- Experience is valid for 2 to 12 guests
- Experience is for ages 21 and older
- Price is inclusive of gratuity
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete