Tour the kitchen of il Fumo and sip sparkling wine while you dine
See cuisine prepared at the MICHELIN Plate restaurant, then get special seating for your meal
Embark on a foodie adventure with a kitchen tour of il Fumo, Bangkok's only MICHELIN Plate Portuguese restaurant. Located in an early 20th-century two-story house built by descendants of King Rama IV, the award-winning establishment is well-known for its new-wave Portuguese cuisine. See how the menu is brought to life—and possibly meet head chef Nelson Amorim along the way—then sip sparkling wine from preferential seating. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Going behind-the-scenes of a renowned restaurant to see fabulous fare created, plated, and served.
- Go on a kitchen tour of Bangkok's il Fumo
- Get preferential seating and meet some of the staff
- Unwind with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine
- Limited to one complimentary package with minimum spend of US$64 per person (excluding VAT).
- Experience must be reserved at least 3 days in advance. Quote "Mastercard Priceless" upon booking.
- Booking minimum 1 guest, maximum 10.
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted