Priceless Cities Best New Bistro
Celebrate Paris' Best New Bistro at the awards reception
Taste the cuisine of the inaugural Best New Bistro winning restaurant, then stay tuned for a surprise performance
Celebrate the Priceless Paris Best New Bistro at the awards ceremony taking place on November 25th 2019. The suspense will be at an all-time high, as the name of the 2019 Paris Best New Bistro will be exclusively revealed to ceremony attendees the day before the official prize announcement. Then, you and your favorite foodie will taste a special menu showcasing the winning chef's fervid imagination at the winning restaurant, which will be specially booked for this occasion. Savour vibrant, trendsetting flavors, and indulge in perfectly paired wines. While you tuck into your epic eats, you'll be blown away by an exciting surprise. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
So, who will be the Priceless Paris Best New Bistro of the Year? Will it be...
Cheval d’Or - Chef Taku Sekine & partner Florent Ciccoli
21 Rue de la Villette, 75019 Paris, France
Cuisine - Chef Takao Inazawa & partner Benoit Simon
50 Rue Condorcet, 75009 Paris, France
Le Maquis - Chefs Paul Boudier and Albert Touton
53 Rue des Cloys, 75018 Paris, France
Celebrating the Best New Bistro in Paris with your favorite gourmet.
- Learn the name of the Priceless Paris Best New Bistro before anyone else
- Dive into Priceless Cities Best New Bistro's winning restaurant
- Enjoy remarkable cuisine created by the winning chefs
- Catch an exclusive performance and many more surprises...
- Finish the evening with a jolt of Nespresso’s “Grands Crus”
- Experience takes place on November 25, 2019, at 8 p.m.
- Experience must be booked at least 5 days in advance
- Price listed is per person and available for purchase in US$, note foreign transaction fees may apply
- Experience will be conducted in French
- Experience is valid for guests 18 years and older
- Guests will be contacted on November 24 with the event details
- Depending on the winning restaurant, the event may also occur in an adjacent facility
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted