Priceless Cities Best New Bistro
Celebrate New York's Best New Bistro at the awards reception
Taste the cuisine of the inaugural Best New Bistro winning restaurant, then stay tuned for a surprise performance
Celebrate the Priceless New York Best New Bistro awards ceremony presented by Eric Wareheim on November 25th 2019. The suspense will be at an all-time high, as the name of the 2019 New York Best New Bistro will be exclusively revealed to ceremony attendees the day before the official prize announcement. Then, you and your favorite foodie will taste a special menu showcasing the winning chef's fervid imagination at the winning restaurant, which will be specially booked for this occasion. Savor vibrant, trendsetting flavors, and indulge in biodynamic wine pairings from Maison M. Chapoutier. While you enjoy your epic eats, you'll be blown away by an exciting surprise. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
So, who will be the Priceless New York Best New Bistro of the Year? Will it be...
Adda - Chef Chintan Pandya and partner Roni Mazumdar
31 Thomson Avenue, Long Island City 11101
Crown Shy - Chefs James Kent, Renata Ameni and partner Jeff Katzi
70 Pine Street, New York, NY 10005
Saint Julivert - Chefs Alex Raij and Eder Montero
264 Clinton St, Brooklyn, NY 11201
Celebrating the Best New Bistro in New York with your favorite gourmet.
- Learn the name of the Priceless New York Best New Bistro before anyone else
- Dive into Priceless Cities Best New Bistro's winning restaurant
- Enjoy remarkable cuisine created by the winning chef/s paired with M. Chapoutier’s biodynamic wines
- Catch an exclusive performance and many more surprises...
- Experience takes place on November 25, 2019, at 7 p.m.
- Price listed is per person
- Experience provided in English
- Experience is valid for guests 21 years and older
- Guests will be contacted on November 24 with the event details
- Depending on the winning restaurant, the event may also occur in an adjacent facility
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted