Vintage Tea Trips
Take your tea the Irish way during a unique bus tour and save 15% with your Mastercard
Have afternoon tea aboard a vintage double-decker bus as you take in the sights and sounds of Dublin
Pair tea time with discovery during this guided tour of Dublin. You'll hop aboard a fully restored double-decker bus from the 1960s for a spin around town. You'll sip tea and coffee and savour homemade delicacies like lemon drizzle, Irish fruit scones, sandwiches, and more while your Irish host regales you with their favourite tales of Dublin. Plus, you'll get a history booklet and souvenir reusable cup to take home with you. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Getting a sense of vintage Ireland on a unique bus tour with a friend.
- Tour of Dublin on a 1960s double-decker bus
- Snack on regional pastries and sandwiches, and drink bottomless tea and coffee
- Learn the city's history from an expert guide
- Experience is valid for participants 6 years old and older
- Bus is not wheelchair accessible and has no bathroom facilities
- Traditional, vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options will be available
- Experience is available in English
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted