Make chocolate treats on a tour of Exquisito Chocolates
Explore the factory with the head chocolatier, meet the owner, and make your own chocolate cigars
Learn how delectable treats are made from start to finish during an interactive tour of Exquisito Chocolates, Miami's first chocolate factory. You'll explore the space with the head chocolatier, who will show you how cocoa nibs are transformed into liquid chocolate. Then, you'll meet owner Carolina Quijano and help add key ingredients to the mix. After the tour, you'll be treated to a guided chocolate tasting flight, followed by a chocolate Cuban cigar-making workshop in honor of Little Havana's cultural history. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Tasting Miami's finest artisanal chocolates with your friends.
- Learn how chocolate is made during an expert-led tour
- Taste five varieties of chocolate and two confections
- Participate in a chocolate cigar-making workshop and bring home five chocolate cigars
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$150 per person
- Experience is valid for 2-10 guests
- Experience is valid for participants 16 years old and older (children must be accompanied by an adult)
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete