Learn to brew kombucha with Mombucha founder Rich Awn
Take a private workshop at Mombucha's Brooklyn brewery and get a DIY kombucha brewing kit.
Join Mombucha founder Rich Awn for a private, hands-on kombucha workshop. You'll meet at the Mombucha brewery, known for its handmade, hand-bottled kombucha, to tour the kitchen space and see the industrial process in action. Awn will cover everything from homebrewing to the nuances of manufacturing kombucha—and you'll even get to make your own custom flavor with a label made by the founder. Plus, you'll get your own starter culture (SCOBY) and a DIY kombucha-brewing kit that the brewery does not sell to the public. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Discovering the secrets of kombucha with fellow connoisseurs.
- Attend a kombucha workshop with Rich Awn at Mombucha
- Learn about homebrewing and manufacturing kombucha
- Get a DIY brewing kit and starter culture to take home
- Experience must be booked 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$75 per person
- Experience is valid for 2 to 10 guests
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete