Indulge in a lobster roll workshop on the Lobsta Love food truck
Learn to make a New England culinary staple with Chef Stephen Coe and savor other menu specialties.
Master the creation of a New England delicacy with a hands-on lobster roll workshop aboard Boston's famous Lobsta Love food truck, parked in a private, residential neighborhood. There, award-winning chef Stephen Coe will teach you and your friends how to prepare Lobsta Love's mouthwatering lobster roll, using large pieces of fresh lobster tucked into locally made, freshly toasted rolls. Plus, you'll indulge in other menu specialties of your choice, like clam chowder, lobster mac and cheese, fresh beverages, and more. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Learning the secrets of a popular New England recipe with fellow foodies.
- Step inside one of Boston's favorite food trucks
- Learn to make a lobster roll with an acclaimed chef
- Savor other Lobsta Love menu specialties
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$150 per person
- Experience is for 2 to 20 guests
- Experience is valid for participants 13 years old and older, with guests under 18 requiring a guardian
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete