Be transported to Old Havana when you visit Victor's Café
Mix things up with a private mojito making lesson, then sit down to a gourmet three-course dinner
Treat your favorite dining partner to an unforgettable night of Cuban-style food, drinks, and music at Victor's Café. Let the tropical ambiance transport you to old Havana as you kick things off with a private mojito making lesson led by a master mixologist. Then, feast on a three-course dinner showcasing the kitchen's uniquely modern interpretation of classic Cuban cuisine. Finish the night by showing off your best moves on the dance floor, with live music setting the pace Tuesday through Saturday. Exclusively for Mastercard® cardholders.
Celebrating the best of Cuba in a night full of incredible food, music, and cocktails with a special companion.
- Make your own mojitos using freshly sourced ingredients
- Feast on authentic Cuban delicacies in a multi-course offering
- Share a dance together after your meal
- Experience is available through December 30, 2020
- Experience is available daily at 6:30 p.m., 7 p.m., and 7:30 p.m.
- Experience must be booked at least 1 day in advance
- Live music and dancing is available Tuesdays through Saturdays only
- Experience is for a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 people
- Must be 21 years old or older to book experience
- Experience price does not include gratuities
- Blackout dates include November 28, December 24-25, and December 31, 2019; and May 10, 2020
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete