Tasty pizza-making workshop at BEVO
Attend a pizza-making workshop with Chef Giovanni Vella, then tuck into a three-course lunch
Become a master pizzaiola during a pizza-making workshop with Chef Giovanni Vella at BEVO Bar + Pizzeria. Your class will start with an introduction by the chef, discussing the origin of his authentic pizza dough recipe as well as his preferred ingredients. Next, you'll don a BEVO apron -- which you'll get to take home -- and stretch your dough under Vella's watchful eye. Afterward, enjoy drinks and a three-course lunch, sampling the fruits of your labor along with antipasti, homemade meatballs, family-style pasta, and more. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Learn the art of pizza-making under the guidance of a master chef alongside close friends.
- Learn to make pizza with Chef Giovanni Vella
- Discover his authentic dough recipe
- Savor a three-course Italian lunch
- Experience is available until April 30, 2020
- Experience is valid for participants 18 years and older
- Experience must be booked at least 24 hours in advance (subject to availability)
- Experience is for a minimum of 2 people and a maximum of 20 people
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Experience is available in English or French
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted