Design your own macarons during a kid-friendly workshop at maca
Get creative as you design a dozen macarons, then take them home along with six made by maca's founder.
Start your week on a sweet note with a kid-focused macaron decorating workshop at maca. Inhale the tantalizing aromas as founder Tamy Chung explains each step of the process. Let your creativity run wild while you decorate your delicious works of art with sprinkles, royal icing, edible markers, and stencils. When you're finished, you'll take home your macarons plus an assorted box of 6 macarons of characters and designs curated by Tamy. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Seeing the pride on your children's faces as they design their own macarons.
- Join maca founder Tamy Chung for an exclusive, family-friendly macaron-decorating workshop
- Take home the 12 macarons you make and six additional macarons
- Receive 20% off on your next in-store visit
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$90 person
- Experience is valid for 2 to 6 guests
- Price is inclusive of gratuity
- Chaperones do not count as guests unless they want to create their own macarons
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete