Republic of Booza
Learn to make an ancient frozen dairy treat in a private workshop
Create your own creamy dessert and taste all 17 flavors at the Republic of Booza.
Master the preparation of booza—a 500-year-old Eastern Mediterranean treat—with a hands-on private class at the Republic of Booza, the first United States locale dedicated to serving it. Learn the traditional stovetop method for cooking booza, as well as how to freeze, pound, and pull your concoction to create its signature silky consistency. You'll also get to try 17 booza varieties, each with a unique elasticity and density vastly different than regular ice cream. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Learning the origins of a historic dessert and creating your own flavor alongside your foodie friends.
- Get expert guidance on creating booza from scratch
- Try every Republic of Booza flavor during a guided tasting tour
- Take home a pint of your very own booza creation
- Experience is available on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to noon until October 15, 2020
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$125 per person
- Experience is valid for 2 to 10 guests
- Price is inclusive of gratuity
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete