Via Emilia Garden
Learn to make classic pasta dishes from a famous chef at Via Emilia Garden
Prepare tagliatelle, tortellini, and ravioli from scratch with Chef Wendy Cacciatori as your guide, then dine in the garden.
Get a crash course in making Italian pastas at Via Emilia Garden. You and your friends will head to the Miami restaurant -- helmed by renowned executive chef, Wendy Cacciatori -- for a special pasta-making lesson. You'll learn to hand-roll tagliatelle, tortellini, and ravioli with the help of an expert sfoglina, or pasta maker. Afterward, you'll have the privilege of dining outside in the lush garden oasis to taste your masterful culinary creations. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Relishing an authentic Italian cooking class and meal in Miami with fellow foodies.
- Learn to make Italian pasta by hand with an expert at Via Emilia Garden
- Create your own hand-rolled tagliatelle, tortellini, and ravioli
- Dine outside in the garden and savor your handiwork
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$100 per person
- Experience is for 2 to 10 guests
- Price is inclusive of gratuity
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions upon booking
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete