Explore Braemore Vineyard with owner and winemaker Andrew Thomas
Sample the vineyard's wines, including a Semillon dubbed "Australia's gift to the wine world."
Join Andrew "Thommo" Thomas, winemaker of Thomas Wines, on an exclusive tour of his Braemore Vineyard. Get to know the inspiring winemaker, whose keep-it-simple approach lets the wine shine in its purest form. Begin with a glass of the vineyard's current release, Braemore Semillon. Then head to Cellar Door for a seated vertical tasting of three years of Braemore Semillon where you will discover why premium Hunter Valley Semillon is renowned worldwide for its exceptional ability to age. Finish with a tasting of Thomas Wines' individual vineyard Shiraz, accompanied by a local cheese platter. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Sipping spectacular wines with an award-winning winemaker who strives to perfect the winemaking process.
- Meet Braemore Vineyard owner Andrew Thomas
- Taste a range of the vineyard's renowned wines with local cheese
- Discover Braemore's multiple award-winning Semillons
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$108 per person
- Experience is for 4 to 10 guests
- Price is inclusive of gratuity
- Experience provided in English
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete