Chateau Yering Hotel
Dine at the chef's table at the elegant Eleonore's Restaurant
Enjoy sweeping views of the Yarra Valley and carefully chosen wines during an unforgettable meal.
Journey to the Yarra Valley, Victoria's premier wine region, for a gastronomic getaway at the award-winning Eleonore's Restaurant. Set within the five-star Chateau Yering Hotel, the elegant restaurant overlooking the hotel's gardens welcomes you to its intimate chef's table for a seven-course dinner. Begin the meal with a toast of French sparkling wine, then marvel as head chefs Luca Bocchi or Manuel Ferro finish each dish—such as tempura prawns with a capsicum and cardamom bisque, pan-seared rockling, or cocoa ravioli—before your eyes. Indulge in wine pairings chosen by a sommelier, who'll discuss their choices tableside. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Sharing an exquisite meal in a sumptuous space with someone special.
- Sip a glass of welcome sparkling wine
- Feast on seven spectacular courses at the chef's table at Eleonore's Restaurant
- Watch a head chef and sommelier in action as they share insight into your meal
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$140 person
- Experience is for 2 to 6 guests
- Price is inclusive of gratuity
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions upon booking
- Experience provided in English
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete