Pecora Dairy Farm
Taste award-winning cheeses and tour Pecora Dairy with a guide
Visit NSW's only sheep dairy farm, meet founder Cressida McNamara, and feed the lambs.
Take a private tour of Pecora Dairy, complete with a guided cheese tasting. You'll visit the award-winning sheep dairy farm, which is typically closed to the public. Walk the bucolic property and depending on the season, feed the lambs and bring the ewes in for milking. You'll learn about Pecora's system for creating award-winning cheeses in one of Australia's only cool-climate rainforests. Plus, you'll taste delectable cheeses with Pecora's founder and cheesemaker, Cressida McNamara. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Tasting Australia's finest sheep's milk cheese with fellow culinary connoisseurs.
- Tour the Pecora Dairy farm, usually closed to the public, with an expert guide
- Taste award-winning cheeses with the farm's cheesemaker and founder
- Meet the flock and try hands-on farming activities
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$83 per person
- Experience is for 4 to 8 guests
- Experience provided in English
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete