Campbell Point House
Stay, dine, and relax in luxury at Campbell Point House
Treat yourself to overnight accommodations, an eight-course dinner, and a private garden tour.
Spend the night at Campbell Point House, a waterfront hotel nestled on Australia's Bellarine Peninsula. Upon arrival, you'll be welcomed with sparkling wine and a cheese board before getting settled in your mansion suite. Take a private garden tour with head chef Tobin Kent, who has worked at some of Australia's best restaurants. See the vegetables being grown for your eight-course tasting menu, which you'll savour later that evening—with at least three of the dishes served by the chef themself. The next morning, indulge in a gourmet breakfast before heading home. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Retiring to your mansion suite for the night after a flavourful dinner with fellow foodies.
- Sleep in a mansion suite at Campbell Point House
- Tour the gardens with head chef Tobin Kent
- Feast on an eight-course tasting menu
- Experience must be booked at least 10 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$345 per person
- Experience is for 2 people
- Participants must arrive by 4 p.m. on the first day
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions upon booking
- Experience provided in English
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete