Photograph the sweetest spots in NYC with famous foodies
Visit three specialty sweet shops with food bloggers Jackie Gebel and Robby Miller of No Leftovers.
Up your Instagram game with a photo tour of NYC's delectable dessert scene led by Jackie Gebel and Robby Miller of No Leftovers. You and your friends will savor quintessential desserts such as cheesecake, cupcakes, and black & white cookies at three sweet shops in Manhattan while learning how to capture the perfect shot. Prepare to explore secret menu items and dive into the history of the area at each location. Wrap up the day with a trip to a famous ice cream parlor, where you'll step behind the counter to create your very own custom ice cream flavors. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Learning how to take flawless food photos while sampling NYC sweets together.
- Uncover the basics of food photography with renowned influencers as your guide
- Try secret menu items at three sweet shops in Manhattan
- Step behind the counter at an ice cream shop and create a custom flavor
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$150 per person
- Experience is for 4 to 8 guests
- Price is inclusive of gratuity
- Experience is valid for participants 21 years old and older
- Stops may include Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream, Dominique Ansel Kitchen, and The Good Batch
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions upon booking
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete