Gusto Monaco präsentiert von Priceless Munich
Take a culinary tour of Munich's Hackenviertel neighborhood
Get the inside scoop on four culinary hotspots with a magazine food editor as your guide
Embark on a culinary tour of the Hackenviertel neighborhood with Gusto Monaco events. To see what the area has to offer, you'll stop at four curated food and drink establishments with a guide from the gastronomy editorial staff of in München magazine. You'll visit Michael Dillinger Eis & Schokolade for icecream and chocolates, Geisels Weingalerie for sparkling wine and snacks, Restaurant & Vinothek Punto DiVino for antipasti, pasta and a glass of wine, and Jaded Monkey Bar for a signature drink. Plus, each shopkeeper will regale you with stories about their specialties. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Finding hidden gems in Munich with fellow foodies.
- Take a culinary tour of Munich's Hackenviertel neighborhood
- Visit four local establishments with a magazine food editor as your guide
- Hear stories from store owners and chefs and taste their wares
- Experience takes place on October 8, 2019 at 5:30 p.m.
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Experience is for a maximum of 12 people
- Tour will meet at Michael Dillinger Eis & Schokolade
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted