Eat and make treats on a behind the scenes tour of XO Marshmallow
Make a custom pint of Ooey Marshmallow Goodness (OMG) with guidance from XO's executive pastry chef.
Treat yourself to the ultimate dessert outing with a workshop at XO Marshmallow's Wonderland Production Kitchen. You'll meet owners Kat and Lindzi and learn about the inspiration behind creating the world's first marshmallow cafe. Then, XO's executive pastry chef, Melissa Humphrey, will guide you through the secrets behind making the signature Ooey Marshmallow Goodness (OMG for short), a lusciously whipped, spreadable marshmallow creme for sweet treats. Finally, you'll get to create your own customized pint of OMG, with the option of mixing in sprinkles, frosting, candies, and tasty seasonal delights. Top off your experience by joining your family in XO Marshmallow’s cafe for a delicious cup of their specialty hot chocolate. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Going behind-the-scenes at a Chicago dessert destination and creating something sweet to take home.
- Learn how the XO Marshmallow confection masters create their menu staples
- Hear how the marshmallow shop came to be from its owners and chef
- Create and take home your very own pint of Ooey Marshmallow Goodness
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$80 per person
- Experience is for 2 to 10 guests
- Please advise of any food allergies or dietary restrictions upon booking
- Note that XO Marshmallow is not vegan
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete