The Beer Temple
Sip global ales and lagers at a tasting curated by The Beer Temple
Appreciate a selection of craft beers paired with local cheeses, all curated by owner Chris Quinn.
Try some of the best ales and lagers from around the globe during this Master Cicerone-led tasting in Chicago. At The Beer Temple, owner Chris Quinn will take you to the renowned craft bottle shop and taproom, where he'll guide you through a tasting of a curated selection of international gems and domestic standouts. You'll delight in each craft brew with a complimentary cheese pairing from local producer Pastoral Artisan Cheeses. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Learning to appreciate the nuances of global craft offerings with the aid of a distinguished beer connoisseur and friends.
- Sip a variety of rare offerings at a renowned Chicago beer destination
- Learn about what makes each drink so special from a certified master of beer
- Savor local cheeses selected specifically for this tasting
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$75 per person
- Experience is valid for 2-10 guests
- Experience is valid for participants ages 21 years or older
- Price is inclusive of gratuity
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete