Bake your own macarons at Mille-Feuille Bakery
Join a French chef for a hands-on baking class and take your delicious creations home with you.
Start the day on a sweet note with a hands-on macaron-making class at Mille-Feuille Bakery. During this class, which is unavailable to the public, you and your baking buddies will breathe in the tantalizing aromas as an authentic French chef shows you how to mix meringue, bake shells, and make three distinct flavors of ganache. You'll create elegant designs using advanced piping techniques, cover some macarons with gold and silver to make edible masterpieces, and even incorporate a hint of cognac if you're over 21 and want to keep spirits high. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Putting a decorative spin on France's favorite cookies as you and your friends learn from a macaron master.
- Create your own gourmet macarons
- Learn each step of the process, from mixing to baking and decorating
- Pack a selection of macarons to enjoy at home
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is US$550 for 1 to 4 guests, each additional guest is US$100
- Experience is valid for up to 8 guests
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete