Made in China
Learn how to make dumplings by hand at a Made in China workshop
Learn to make Chinese delicacies by hand from master chefs, and enjoy three courses along the way
Get hands-on guidance on how to create delicious dumplings during a workshop at the Made in China restaurant. Get schooled by master chefs on how to cook up delectable fillings and fold different dumplings, such as wontons with minced pork and ginger in chicken broth; vegetarian dumplings with fried tofu, shiitake mushrooms and celery; and pork dumplings with cabbage and garlic. You'll also enjoy three courses during the workshop, along with a welcome tea and soft drinks, as you become an expert in Chinese culinary culture, techniques, and styles. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Learning the art of the dumpling from master chefs alongside fellow foodies.
- Create your own dumplings by hand during a guided workshop
- Dine on three delectable courses prepared by the Made in China chefs
- Get an introduction to Chinese culinary culture over a welcome tea session
- Experience is available on 28 September and 16 November 2019
- Experience is for a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 12 people
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Class runs between 2.5 and 3 hours
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted