Take a guided tasting tour of Brooklyn's first-ever meadery
Learn about one of mankind's oldest alcoholic drinks, then taste it for yourself.
Embark on a private group tour of Brooklyn's first-ever meadery, All-Wise. Co-founder Matt Kwan will lead you and your friends through the facility, discussing the history of mead, its ancient brewing philosophy, and the current production process. After the tour, you'll get to taste their different mead offerings, perfectly paired with vibrant honeys, fresh cheeses, and seasonal fruits. Take home a complimentary bottle of your favorite mead, as well as a wine key memento. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Sipping on the drink of our ancient ancestors in a modern-day meadery with friends.
- Join the co-founder of All-Wise Meadery for a behind-the-scenes tour
- Sample multiple meads paired with complimentary light bites
- Get a bottle of your favorite mead and a wine key as a special parting gift
- Must book at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$150 per person
- Experience is valid for 2 to 6 guests
- Price includes a tour, tasting, one bottle of mead, and a wine key
- Experience is valid for guests 21 years or older
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete