Tour Mexico City's top taquerias with food expert Pedro Reyes
Follow the author and food journalist on a tasting tour flush with wine pairings and anecdotes
Taste your way through Mexico City's renowned taquerias with food expert and author Pedro Reyes. With Reyes as your guide, you'll sample a variety of specialties and wash them down with perfectly paired wines. Ride in style with a private transfer to each stop, where Reyes will regale you with expert insight into each taqueria's history and stories about their culinary offerings. At the end of the tour, you'll receive a take-home gift to commemorate your afternoon of epicurean exploration. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Uncovering Mexico City's top taquerias with fellow foodies.
- Tour Mexico City's taquerias with food expert Pedro Reyes
- Savor wine pairings with each taco tasting
- Take home a gift to remember your journey
- Experience must be reserved at least 10 days in advance
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Experience is valid for a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 people
- Any additional food out of what is included must be paid by the participant
- Transportation to and from experience is not included
- We recommend that customers park on the street with the parking meters. You can also park at the Camino Real Hotel or there is a public parking lot next to the Selene Taqueria, the meeting point.
- Selene: tacos al pastor
- Orinoco: tacos de chicharrón
- Páramo: tacos de autor (taco vegano de Jamaica, for example)
- El Califa del León: gaoneras
- Wine (red or white, according to pairing), sodas and water
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased