The Elysian Whisky Bar
Taste five rare aged Scotch whiskeys at the Elysian Whisky Bar
Indulge in some of the rarest whiskeys in all of Australia alongside their collector.
Grab a loved one or a group of friends for an intimate tasting of some of the rarest whiskeys to ever make it into Australia. Kelvin Low, owner of the Elysian Whisky Bar and famed collector of independently bottled whiskeys, will be your host as you indulge in a handful of half-shots from his very own collection. Low has travelled far and wide to acquire these delicacies and will talk about what makes each of these spirits so unique. You can also add on a harmonious cheese board. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Trying rare Scotch whiskeys alongside fellow spirit connoisseurs.
- Sip five half-shots of rare, independently bottled whiskeys from Scotland
- Learn about each whiskey from collector Kelvin Low
- Add a gourmet cheese board to complement each spirit
- Experience must be booked at least 48 hours in advance
- Price listed is for 90 AUD person
- Guests may add a cheese board to the tasting for an additional cost
- Price is inclusive of gratuity
- Experience is for 2 to 10 people
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete