Hunt for truffles and savour a meal at Robertson Truffles
Explore 85 acres of oak trees with local truffle farmers and their dog, then enjoy three courses.
Join the owners of Robertson Truffles and go hunting for the rare delicacies. You'll explore the 85-acre truffle farm known for producing the world's largest truffle, following Bella the truffle dog until she detects a fragrant delicacy underground. Then, you'll dig it up and determine its quality by assessing its aroma. Afterward, you'll savour three delectable courses delivered by Chef Nathan West, Head Chef at The Press Shop, including burnt honey truffle pumpkin soup, quiche made of truffle-infused eggs, and a cheese platter. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Harvesting truffles with your favourite culinary adventurers.
- Go on a guided truffle hunt at Robertson Truffles
- Dig up truffles and gauge their quality
- Relish a three-course, truffle-centric meal
- Experience must be booked at least 72 hours in advance
- Price listed is for US$83 per person
- Experience is for 4 guests
- Price is inclusive of gratuity
- Guests are asked to wear weather appropriate clothing, such as a hat and/or jacket
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete