Dine on delectable Japanese cuisine in Mexico City's Little Tokyo
Follow a chef on a gastronomic tour of the city's best Japanese restaurants
Explore Mexico City's vibrant Little Tokyo neighborhood with a local chef who knows the city's top spots for Japanese cuisine. This tasty walking tour will guide you through several different downtown restaurants from the acclaimed Edo Kobayashi restaurant group, including Rokai, Hiyoko and Le Tachinomi Desu. There you'll discover traditional and avant-garde takes on ramen, sushi, and yakitori with drink pairings. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Eating your way through Mexico City's buzzing Little Tokyo with your favorite foodie.
- Tour Mexico City's Little Tokyo neighborhood
- Sample authentic and avant-garde Japanese cuisine
- Sip on special drink pairings
- Experience is valid throughout the year, upon reservation
- Experience must be booked at least 8 days in advance
- Experience is valid for 4–8 people ages 18 and older
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Does not include drinks and food additional to those included in the tour
- The tour involves walking between locations so it is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- We recommend that customers park on the street near the restaurant, or in one of the public parking lots near the restaurant. There is a parking lot next to Le Tachinomi Desu
- 1 dish and 1 drink per place. The dishes include Ramen, Yakitori and Sushi*, with Sake or wine
- * Guest will always be served a dish of each type, but they can vary (for example there will always be sushi, but the type of sushi can vary).
- Experience provided in English and Spanish
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased