Le Tachinomi Desu
Celebrate sake night in Little Tokyo at Le Tachinomi Desu
Slip into this stylish Japanese speakeasy for a curated selection of drinks and dishes
Add a dash of intrigue to date night with a curated sake tasting in the trendy Japanese speakeasy Le Tachinomi Desu. Take in the elegant details of this traditional, standing-room-only tachinomispace in the heart of Little Tokyo as head sommelier Norman Pérez guides you through a selection of sake. Pair your sips with dishes designed by the chef featuring the most delicate Japanese and Mexican ingredients. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Discovering your new favourite sake together with your loved one in a Japanese speakeasy.
- Learn about the history and qualities of sake from the head sommelier
- Sample different types of sake
- Savour cuisine featuring Asian and Mexican ingredients
Experience is available from 8p.m. to 11p.m. Please see below for dates available
- Experience must be booked at least 5 days in advance
- Experience is valid for participants 18 years old and older
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Experience is for a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 people
- If the minimum is not reached, you will be contacted for a rebooking or a refund
- Omakase 3 course menu
- Experience is not recommended for people with food allergies
- Food off the menu is not included
- Japanese whiskeys or distillates are not included
- Because the experience is standing, it is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- We recommend parking on the street near the restaurant, in one of the public parking lots that are nearby, or not to take a car. There is a public parking lot next to Le Tachinomi Desu.
- Experience is available in English and Spanish
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased