Uncover the history of Marzamemi over a meal at Cortile Arabo
Dine on a terrace overlooking the Ionian Sea as you discover the secrets of southern Sicily.
Learn the history of the southern tip of Italy while taking in the breathtaking views of the Ionian Sea with someone special at Cortile Arabo (Arab Courtyard). Tantalizing aromas from the kitchen mingle with the salt air as general manager Antonio Fronterrè shares the story behind the scenic fishing village of Marzamemi and the surrounding area. Savour regional specialties as you indulge in a five-course lunch or dinner from Chef Massimo Giaquinta, including handmade bread and pasta made with flour from ancient grains. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Dining alfresco together at a beautiful Sicilian restaurant by the sea.
- Hear the story of the southernmost region of Italy
- Relish a five-course meal on a terrace overlooking the Ionian Sea
- Sample traditional dishes, including artisanal bread and pasta
- Experience must be booked at least 2 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$77 per person (beverages not included in price)
- Experience is valid for 2 to 7 people
- Experience provided in Italian and English
- In case of adverse weather conditions, customers will be seated in the courtyard in front of the restaurant
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete