Castle Island Brewing Company
See how beer is brewed at Castle Island Brewing Company
Tour the brewery with its founder and taste a limited edition, barrel-aged beer.
Get your suds on with your friends during a private tour and tasting at Castle Island Brewing Company. Join founder and CEO Adam Romanow for a hands-on look at the brewing, fermenting, aging, and packaging of beer in this award-winning new brewery. This sneak peek is extra special since the brewery does not offer public tours. You'll taste a wide variety of Castle Island beer, including a limited edition, barrel-aged beer not available to the public. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Going behind the scenes with the founder and your friends at a renowned craft brewery.
- Tour the brewery with founder Adam Romanow
- Sample a wide range of special craft beers
- Indulge in a full 16-ounce pour of the beer of your choice
- Experience must be booked at least 5 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$75 per person
- Experience is valid for 2 to 8 guests
- Participants must be 21 years old or older
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete