The Sacred Space Miami
Produce gourmet cuisine at a plant-powered cooking class in Miami
Join the experts at Plant Culinary for a lesson in vegan cooking, and dine at the chef's table.
Enter the Wynwood Arts District's Sacred Space Miami to discover the secrets to making delicious plant-based cuisine with your friends during a gourmet vegan cooking class at Plant Culinary, a living foods academy within Plant Miami restaurant. With a vibrant, health-focused menu, innovative techniques, seasonal, local produce, and a luxurious environment, Plant Miami has a South Florida-inspired, modernist approach to cutting-edge dishes. Join executive chefs Horacio Rivadero and Carla Martins to make two plant-powered recipes—one savory, one sweet—customized for the event. After a plant-infused cocktail and a selection of hors d'oeuvres, you'll take your seats at the chef's table to enjoy your final creations. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Unlocking vibrant new flavors in plant-based recipes with close friends.
- Work with culinary experts to prepare two vegan dishes
- Raise a toast with plant-infused cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
- Eat the food you prepared at the chef's table
- Experience must be booked at least 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$500 per person
- Experience is valid for 2 to 10 guests
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete