Take a bite of LA dining history with Josh Kun
Enjoy an intimate meal with the award-winning author at Musso & Frank Grill.
Learn about Los Angeles' culture and culinary history over dinner with Josh Kun, award-winning author of To Live and Dine in LA: Menus and the Making of the Modern City. Chat with Kun about the book, LA food culture, and his work curating the Los Angeles Public Library's menu collection. Your meal at the 100-year-old LA icon Musso & Frank Grill will include a drink of your choice and a chance to meet the restaurant's staff. Plus, you'll receive a signed copy of Kun's book to take home. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Eating at an LA history hotspot with a cultural historian and someone you love.
- Have dinner with author Josh Kun
- Meet the people behind Musso & Frank Grill
- Get a signed copy of Kun's book
- Experience must be booked 3 days in advance
- Experience is for 1 or 2 pairs of guests
- Price listed is for US$300 for 2 people
- Price is inclusive of gratuity
- Each pair of guests will receive one signed book
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete