Attend the first of the Taste Dining Experiences at BrookLodge
Take a Wild Foods masterclass, go foraging, dine at The Big Table, and stay overnight
Get tickets to the first of the Taste Dining Experiences with Mastercard at BrookLodge & Macreddin Village on 26 July for an overnight event to remember. Following a welcome tour, you and your fellow foodie will attend a Wild Foods masterclass with Chef Evan Doyle from The Strawberry Tree Brigade -- Ireland's first certified organic restaurant -- and even do some gentle foraging with an expert. Later, you'll start the evening with a Ketel One Botanical cocktail in hand as you learn about organic and biodynamic wines. Then, the Master of Wine and Wine Director from O'Briens Wine, Lynne Coyle, will guide you through a tasting of six wines from around the world. After that, you'll dine at The Big Table for a unique feast, complete with banquet platters and organic wines from O'Briens Wine. Before you enjoy a peaceful night's sleep at BrookLodge, you'll hear live music at Acton's Country Pub. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Feasting and foraging with your favourite foodies.
- Attend the "Taste Dining Experience" at BrookLodge & Macreddin Village
- Take a wild foods masterclass with the chefs of The Strawberry Tree Restaurant and forage outdoors
- Sip a pre-dinner cocktail, taste O'Briens wines, dine at The Big Table
- Listen to live music at Acton's Country Pub
- Stay overnight and get breakfast at BrookLodge