The 18th Room
Make the perfect gin and tonic at a hidden speakeasy
Mix up cocktails with an expert bartender at The 18th Room, then listen to live jazz at Bathtub Gin.
Step behind the bar at one of New York's most elegant lounges during a private cocktail-making class at The 18th Room. You will be greeted by a master mixologist, who'll share the history of gin and demonstrate how to make a few classic cocktails. You'll then create a cocktail of your own before slipping through a hidden entrance to Bathtub Gin—The 18th Room's Roaring Twenties sister bar—to enjoy some live jazz from a private table. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Feeling the allure of the Prohibition Era as you visit a modern speakeasy bar with friends.
- Watch a master mixologist in action
- Create your own gin cocktail
- Unwind with live jazz at Bathtub Gin
- Experience must be booked 3 days in advance
- Price listed is for US$130 per person
- Experience is for 4 to 10 guests
- Guests must be 21 or older
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete