Fall in love with baijiu at Peking Tavern
Enjoy a guided tasting of this unique Chinese spirit, and savor handmade Sichuan fish dumplings.
Get acquainted with China's most popular spirit during a guided baijiu tasting at Peking Tavern. Also known as shaojiu, baijiu features intricate, yet refined flavors. You and your friends will be joined by an expert bartender who will guide you through a flight of baijiu, taking the time to explain its history and flavor characteristics. You'll then sip a baijiu-based cocktail paired with a plate of traditional, handmade Sichuan fish dumplings. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Discovering baijiu at a stylish Chinese gastropub with friends.
- Learn all about baijiu from an expert behind the bar
- Taste three different styles of baijiu: Beijing Erguotou (light aroma), Ming River (strong aroma), and San-bian (infused)
- Enjoy a baijiu cocktail and a plate of handmade Sichuan fish dumplings
- Must book at least five days in advance
- Price listed is for US$45 per person
- Experience is valid for 2 to 6 guests
- Not available during major holidays
- Price is includsive of gratuity
- Guests must be 21 or over
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete