Learn how to prepare and photograph a Swedish Midsummer feast
Receive private lessons from Chef Per Gustafson and photographer Stefan Andersson
Learn how to make your social media meal pics pop at a unique food and photography workshop. Kick off the night with a glass of bubbly and hors d'oeuvres before joining Chef Per Gustafson for a private cooking lesson. This expert chef will teach you how to apply modern flourishes to four classic Swedish Midsummer dishes. Then, photographer Stefan Andersson will show you how to take perfect food photos with your camera or smartphone. Finish off the evening by enjoying the meal you helped make with the chef's special wine pairings. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Making and photographing a delicious meal, then devouring it with fellow foodies.
- Get a private cooking lesson from Chef Per Gustafson
- Learn food photography tips from Stefan Andersson
- Devour the food you've worked hard to prepare and photograph
- Experience takes place 17 June 2019 at 6:00 p.m.
- Experience can be booked day of
- Price listed is for 1 person
- Experience provided in Swedish
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted