Chef Victor Dimitrow
Cook dinner with Chef Victor Dimitrow and dine at Petí
Prepare a special menu dish with the award-winning chef and dine at his Michelin-rated restaurant
Indulge in, and help create, a memorable dinner at Petí Restaurant with award-winning chef, Victor Dimitrow. You'll meet at the restaurant—rated Bib Gourmand by the Michelin Guide—which is attached to an art store owned by the chef's parents in São Paulo. There, you and Chef Victor will help prepare a dish from a special menu before tasting your culinary creations with delectable wine. Plus, you'll receive a kitchen apron to take home as a gift. Exclusively for Mastercard Black and Mastercard Platinum cardholders.
Working alongside a star chef to create epicurean delights with fellow foodies.
- Cook with award-winning chef, Victor Dimitrow at Petí
- Enjoy your cooking at a Michelin-rated restaurant
- Take home an apron as a memento
- Experience is available on June 26th of 2019, starting at 7:30 p.m.
- Experience has a maximum of 30 people per evening
- Experience is limited to four tickets per cardholder
- Please inform the Concierge about any food intolerances or allergies
- This experience is non-refundable upon purchase, unless otherwise noted