Tour the Brooklyn Kura sake brewery and sample sakes at Sakagura
Explore NYC's only sake brewery with its owner, learn how sake is made, and enjoy a sake-paired meal.
Take a guided tour of Brooklyn Kura, New York's only sake brewery, and indulge in a meal with rare sake pairings at underground restaurant Sakagura. You'll walk through the brewery with its owner and president, learning how sake is made from start to finish, and then enjoy a guided tasting of seven sakes. Afterwards, you'll head to the iconic Sakagura to meet restaurateur Sakura Yagi and taste some of Japan's rarest and finest sakes paired with a masterful meal. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Appreciating Japan and Brooklyn's finest sakes with fellow aficionados.
- Tour New York's only sake brewery, Brooklyn Kura, and taste seven sakes
- Learn how sake is made
- Taste fine Japanese sakes paired with a gourmet meal at Sakagura
- Experience must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance
- Price listed is for US$500 per person
- Experience is for a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 14 people
- Guests must be 21 or older
- Price is inclusive of gratuity
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete