Make the cupcakes that won Bunnie Cakes praise on Cupcake Wars
Learn the secrets of vanilla guava and tropical key lime pie cupcakes in this hands-on class.
Step into the studio of one of Miami's most renowned bakers for a sweet lesson in making cupcakes. This interactive class takes place at Bunnie Cakes, whose owner, Mariana Cortez, amassed a loyal following after her appearance on the popular series Cupcake Wars. You'll learn to make the bakery's signature vanilla guava and tropical key lime pie cupcakes, from secret recipes that have never before been shared with the public. Take home four of your scrumptious cupcakes to share with your loved ones. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Baking gourmet cupcakes using Bunnie Cakes' secret recipe with your closest friends.
- Visit the Bunnie Cakes studio for an interactive cupcake-making lesson
- Learn the secret recipes for two tropical cupcake styles
- Take four cupcakes home to share with family and friends
- Experience must be booked at least 1 week prior to desired date
- Price listed is for US$95 per person
- Experience is valid for 4 guests
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete