Learn to prep and cook soba noodles by hand from experts at Sobaya
Knead, cut, and boil Japanese buckwheat noodles, dine at the restaurant, and take home a gift.
Discover the art of cooking and preparing soba noodles, and enjoy a meal at Sobaya. You'll learn how to knead, cut, and cook the Japanese buckwheat noodles by hand from the experts at the NYC handmade-soba staple. Afterward, you'll savor a meal at the East Village spot that's been serving soba to city-dwellers for over two decades. Plus, you'll get a premium soba-making set as a take-home gift. Exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.
Making soba from scratch with Sobaya's experts and fellow foodies.
- Learn how to make and cook soba noodles by hand at Sobaya
- Enjoy a meal at the NYC soba noodle establishment
- Receive a premium soba-making gift set to take home
- Experience must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance
- Price listed is for US$175 per person
- Price is inclusive of gratuity
- Price is not inclusive of alcohol pairings or beverages
- Experience is for a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 people
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on partner's availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete